Accessing MyDeVry Student Portal
MyDeVry student portal provides a single point of entry to self-directed web-based services for all current students and alumni.
To get started, follow these simple instructions:
- Access the MyDeVry student portal using this URL: http://my.devry.edu/
- At the DeVry University Intranet Welcome page choose the Login Option
- To log in, use your DSI (DeVry Student ID Number) and password (Your birth date YYYYMM, for example, someone born in June of 1966 would have a PIN of 196606) Note: the first time you log in you will be asked to change your password. Your new password must be at least six characters long and must contain one number.
- Contact your local campus Help Desk for assistance.
- Recommended screen resolution to view the portal page is 1024 x 768
Make sure you log out when you are done using the MyDeVry student portal.