Located on first floor, room 110.
For additional resources, visit DeVry University's http://library.devry.edu web site.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 11:00AM to 8:00PM
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Main Library phone number: (562) 997-5507 for book renewals, equipment reservations, etc.
- Dr. Lynn Joseph, Faculty Chair, Professor, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences/College of Health Sciences
Phone: (562) 997-5311
Students, faculty, and staff members may check out circulating library materials. Students must have their student ID card with current trimester sticker.
All patrons are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost or damaged items on their account.
Patrons can check out books, CD-ROMs, paperback novels, videos, DVDs, and audiotapes for two weeks.
All materials, except videos, can be renewed once, either in person, by phone, or online at http://library.devry.edu, under Patron Information.
Fines are as follows:
- 10¢ per Item
- Students cannot check out materials if there is an outstanding fine on their account.
Available Library Equipment:
- 17 student workstations with internet access
- Five laser printers
- 14 individual study carrels with laptop data ports
- One photocopier (10¢ per page)
- Office supplies such as: stapler, hole puncher, etc.