THE REGISTRATION BOOKLET (Course Offerings) IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO INQUIRE ABOUT ANY SUCH CHANGES.
CHANGES TO THE REGISTRATION BOOKLET WILL BE POSTED IN THE STUDENT CENTRAL LOBBY AND ON THE REGISTRAR NOTICE BOARD LOCATED ON YOUR CAMPUS.
Continuing students should register for courses/units online at http://my.devry.edu/
If you are a...
- New student
- Have not attended in over 6 consecutive sessions
- 1st term student enrolled in developmental classes (MATH017 & ENGL017)
You cannot register online: you must register on campus. Click here for more information.
The Basic Steps of Registration
- Read the Registration Handbook (available below) for important registration information including dates, courses/units available, Student Central department hours and contact numbers, etc.
- Understand your personal curriculum record to determine where you are within the progress of your declared degree. You can use DegreeWorks (available in the "External Applications" portlet, in your student portal) to determine your progress and classes taken.
- Login to your DeVry Student Portal at http://my.devry.edu/.
NOTE: The first time you log into your portal, you will use your DSI number for Username and your birthdate for the Password (6 digit YYYYMM format). You will then be required to reset your password: 6 characters minimum, alphanumeric format.
If you forget your password or have login problems, please contact your local Help Desk, or use the "Help Request" option available at http://my.devry.edu/ to request a reset of your account/password.
- Please clear all alerts/holds as soon as possible. Transcripts cannot be released if you have a hold. Grades cannot be posted if you have a hold. Transfer credit cannot be applied if you have a hold and you cannot submit a schedule.
- Print out a copy of your schedule for your records.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Registration Booklet. If you don't currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free.
Download the current DeVry University, Los Angeles Metro Course Offerings as a PDF file that can be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
See above for Registration booklets.
The DeVry University, Los Angeles Metro Registration Booklet contains the following information:
- Department Hours & Phone Numbers
- Important Dates/Deadlines for Registration
- Student Services Coordinators Contact Information
- Registration Scheduling Form
- Courses Offerings by Session
If you have questions about graduation requirements, course selections or need academic advising, visit Student Central, Room 214.
If you have financial questions about tuition, cancellations and aid, see Financial Information.